Location Based Marketing Services
- Location-Based Marketing (LBM) is defined as the use of marketing to target mobile users within a certain geographic area to increase effectiveness. A businesses can use location based marketing strategies many different ways, for example to send close proximity messages (ex. in-store 100-200 meters) using Bluetooth or Wifi via Location based broadcast , or our specialty a mid-range Geofencing Solution with Targeted SMS, Push Messages, or PassBook Coupons. How about creating awareness through geofencing and/or location targeted–> banner ads within Mobile Applications.
Give Loyal Customers Timely & Location Relevant Deals
- Mid-Range Geofencing (ex. City Blocks or Stadium & Surrounding). Our location based messaging system uses cell tower triangulation and SMS so that any mobile device that has been opted-in can receive the message. That way it does not matter whether the consumer has a smartphone or an App downloaded.
- Having the ability to engage customers based on their real time location changes marketing. Thumbvista’s Location Based Messaging (SMS) and Geofencing dashboard gives an agency or even a business owner the ability to target loyal customers when they matter most, when they are near you or a competitor.
How Our Location SMS Marketing Works:
Location Based Messaging Dashboard
- Our Location SMS dashboard is designed to be clean, simple, and user friendly. Actions such as defining Geofences, setting up campaigns, managing text messages (SMS) and data based opt-ins, reporting and analytics are easy to complete and manage.
How does it work?
- Shoppers must opt-in to receive messages, via a web site or via their phones by texting and then replying to opt-in verification. You can choose how many messages to send (for example, 3 per week maximum). That’s it. They don’t have to download any special apps.
- The retailer sets up a Geofence around stores or desired locations that triggers an alert when a customer is within the perimeter. In urban areas Geofences can be a small as a few blocks ; in rural areas they can be as large as a few miles.
- Alerts go out to the customer telling them more about the nearby store. Alerts could include mobile coupons or a link with directions to the nearest store and or reviews.
What makes our service different?
Our Location based marketing and Geofencing dash now allows you to collect special demographic information on your opt-in forms and add them as filters. So now you can send an SMS to someone based on their location and if they are Male or Female between a certain age range giving your message even more relevance and adding to it’s effectiveness.
? Interested in learning more about reaching new customers via geofencing or micro-fencing for in-store messaging? Mobile Banners & Bluetooth proximity beacons coming soon contact us to sign up for beta test.